Thursday 13 March 2014

Visual mindmapping on What is Happiness.

What is Happiness visual mindmapping being process...
This is the whole main idea on what is happiness for me.When I start making a visualise mindmap on happiness,my mind was blank and I don't know what I have to do.So,I bring my sketchbook to a cafe(Film cafe) just located at Armenian Street,where me and my friends were having a wall painting project over there. 
The cafe I would said is so relaxing that they played many old jazz music.Me and my friends were just sitting there chit chatting.Then I started to refresh back the happy moments in my life,then i started to sketch.The moment that I making this mindmap,I feel very happy and I was smiling and laughing at the things that I draw.The amazing thing is ,I just took about an hour to complete it!
Throughout this process, I totally agreed that,
'' Happiness is a journey not a destination.'' - Ben Sweetland


No comments:

Post a Comment